Photobucket

Foster and Blade TV

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rock Hall Pre-Show Party

Many of the people performing at the Rock Hall Benefit Show rolled in a little early for the kick-off party at Deep South. Rick French introduced everyone on the stage and the Mayor of Cary spoke and so did Steve Luongo of the John Entwistle Band. I had interviewed John Entwistle before he died in 2003 and Steve Luongo was on the phone with him and I remember it being a particularly bad interview and I found out tonight that John Entwistle cannot hear at all and that's why Steve was on the interview with him...to tell him everything I said. I had no idea that was the case until Steve told me that tonight.


Donna Reed (ex WRDU DJ)-M'self-Alan White (drummer from Yes)-Mark Farner (Grand Funk Railroad)


M'self-Alan White-Steve Luongo-Mark Farner



Mary Lou McGregor of the old WRDU-Kevin Silva of Reynolds & Silva-Donna Reed